Prerequisites: Launch the Eclipse IDE as shown in the previous post #9 (How to Launch Eclipse IDE)
3. Click on 'File' Menu and select New -> Project option as shown below
5. Scroll down in the 'Select a wizard' dialog and double click on 'Java Project' under the 'Java' folder as shown below:
7. In 'New Java Project' dialog, provide a Project Name (for example say 'First Project') as shown below:
10. Ensure that 'Open Associated Perspective?' dialog with text 'This kind of project is associated with Java perspective' is displayed as shown below ( Click on 'Yes' button this dialog)
11. Ensure that a 'New Project' is created under the Package explorer pane as shown below: (In this example it is named as 'First Project' )
Please comment below to feedback or ask questions.
How to Run Java programs in Eclipse IDE will be explained in the next post.